It’s time to get creative and get your design on the H3 Christmas card 2017
We are looking for: An A6 design (105 x 148mm) that has an association with the festive period. It would also be fantastic if it could relate to the theme of ‘housing or home’ but it doesn’t have to.
Please only use pens and pencils to decorate your card, as we cannot scan or re-create stick on crafts. If you would like to borrow pens and pencils to take part, just ask.
How to enter: Please send designs to us by email or by post, or leave them in the box at your scheme’s reception. Please ensure you label each design with the name, address and date of birth of the artist.
By hand: Hand in to H3 or Brindale staff at Brindale, Strathclyde or Buxton Road.
By email: Entries sent electronically must come to us as a PDF, JPEG, Tiff or EPS file. Please send these to email@example.com and include ‘Christmas card competition’ in the subject field.
By post: Please send entries to H3 Christmas Card Competition, Brindale House, Brinnington, Stockport SK8 5DL.
All entries must be received by November 16th 2017
The winning design will be used in our 2017 Christmas card collection. We will send the winner a framed image of their entry and a pack of the winning card design.
For more information on the Christmas Card competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to H3 using the picture in our 2017 Christmas card collection and for the charity to make monetary gains from the sales of the designs. We will use this to raise funds for the charity. In return we will send you a framed copy of your entry and a pack of your winning Christmas cards. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email and post.
2. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
3. Entries to the competition will be accepted from anyone. If the entrant is a child under 16 years of age, we need written permission from a parent or guardian. This will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity. Without consent from a parent or guardian, we reserve the right not to include an entry in the competition.
4. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
5. The winner(s) will be chosen by the H3 judging team as the best entry for the H3 Charity Christmas card.
6. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner's name will be displayed on our website and on the cards when printed.
7. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The competition will run until 10.am November 20th 2017.